Formerly Red Bird Education - Rockwall
The RBE BIPP has been allowed by TDCJ-CJAD to hold sessions either on-line or in person until March 1st, 2022 in response to the ongoing concerns posed by COVID-19. If you are interested in the on-line groups please contact us to see if you are eligible to participate on-line.
o Basic On-line Group Rules
During the group session, participants are not allowed to:
• move to other locations during the session
• Multitask including watching videos, playing games, etc. on a different window or screen.
• Drink alcohol
• Pause video unless the program deems it warranted
• Disregard the rules to protect privacy and confidentiality and understand the program’s obligation to protect participants’ privacy and confidentiality.
• Participants are to keep their cameras on during the entire group session.
o Technology Requirements
• WIFI or cellular network; program may offer WIFI access, resources for internet access, or work with referral sources in exploring access options.
• A device that is connected to the internet, such as a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam and microphone/headset, a smartphone, or a tablet that will allow participants to see and hear each other on the screen.
• Headphones are required if they are necessary to protect privacy.
• Ability to download an app on their device.
• Before each group session and 5-15 minutes before the online session begins, BIPP will conduct a complete audio-visual check with each participant to confirm sound, connection, and privacy.
o Confidentiality for Online Group Sessions
Participants are required that they:
• Are in a private space and not in any public area such as a park, yard, open area; other people not in the group should not be exposed to the content nor hear or observe the group. This includes changing locations, walking around the house, neighborhood, or any public space.
• Meet the responsibility of having a private area is on the participant.
• The participant cannot use virtual group sessions to expel his partner or children from the residence. The participant must relocate to another location or private room in the residence.
• For participants that are parents:
the participant will ensure children are safe and taken care of but are not interrupting the session or listening to group discussions.
Classes are offered on Thursdays from 6:00-7:30 PM or Fridays from 1:00 - 2:30 PM ( 24 Sessions)
Classes are Tuesdays are from 6:00 - 7:30 PM ( 24 Sessions)
Copyright © 2021 Lakeview Education - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder